[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:17:42 +0100

The suspense is too much. What did you find?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Carlisle is at N54:56 so it's close to the Scottish boundary at 55N. I think
Mally used 55N as the cutoff so the VFGM scenery should stop 4nm north of
EGNC - if that checks.

Currently over Cardiff checking the Tremorfa heliport scenery (looks great)
so I'll turn north for Carlisle. Approx 1hr 20min en route.