[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:30:05 +0100

Logic would say keep them all together but your setup seems sound because
the VFGM Terrain LC folder is the Landclass data. It should definitely be
below the other three and most definitely below the VFGM photo scenery
folders.

Like you I also seem to have my other Terrain folders above the VFGM photo
volumes. I can't think why but I did follow Mally's installation
instructions to the letter and maybe that is what was required. It all works
though so I won't touch the layering unless other sage advice dictates
otherwise.