[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:03:10 +0100

Problem solved thanks to Ananda and Mally.

The culprit is the Scotflight Landclass folder. If any of you have the
Scotflight scenery then you need to move the Scotflight Landclass scenery
area (not the Scotflight scenery) down in your scenery area stack to below
the VFGM scenery areas.

I did this originally but when I recently upgraded to the new Scotflight
version it reset the layers - and I didn't spot the change.

Just out of interest I normally arrange scenery layers relative to their
"strata" with default scenery at the bottom, mesh above this, landclass
next, then VFGM and finally the airport and object surface layer. It's
really a carry over from FS98 when layering was more critical.