[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 09:56:13 +0100

Further checks eliminate UK ANO, Satanic Mills, FarmStrips, Refineries, Storage tanks, UK2000 P7, NOK Coastline.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Gerry Winskill wrote:

A quick check shows it must be something we've added. For flights that don't include the UK, I have a version of Scenery.cfg that has absolutely no third party addons. If I temporarilly add the VFR GM Vol 4 to this then Carlisle area is OK.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

My thought too. Sorry for the delay but I had to watch The Who..

I've posted a letter at VFR with the screenshot in the hope someone has
spotted this. I'm just wondering what we have put on our systems that cause
the textures not to load/show.