[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:26:12 +0100

Carlisle is at N54:56 so it's close to the Scottish boundary at 55N. I think
Mally used 55N as the cutoff so the VFGM scenery should stop 4nm north of
EGNC - if that checks.

Currently over Cardiff checking the Tremorfa heliport scenery (looks great)
so I'll turn north for Carlisle. Approx 1hr 20min en route.