[jhb_airlines] Re: Cargo Doors

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:55:56 +0100

Ignore my request. Solved the puzzle. A Yahoo search on Litexmedia reveals them to be the owners of the ACWizzard software. I'd happilly used the trial download version for converting WMA to MP3, before registering it and receiving an emailed key. This must be the hardcopy version. Very professional; or it would be if they included even a compliments slip.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Is it SHIFT + E + 2 altogether or SHIFT + E, then 2?