[jhb_airlines] Re: Cargo Doors

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:28:52 +0100

Another coconut!

The instructions are written as

SHIFT + E + 2. It would be more sensible to write it as SHIFT + E, then 2.

Now that you've provided the solution I just have to remember it. I normally
save a solution as a written note; then can't recall where I've stored

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Is it SHIFT + E + 2 altogether or SHIFT + E, then 2?