[jhb_airlines] Cargo Door Gauge

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:39:35 +0100

For any inveterate Panel.cfg tinkerers out there.
Whilst searching for something else, I came across CX_CARGO_DOOR.zip, on Avsim. It saves the uncertainty of Shift plus something I can't remember, if you wish to open the cargo door, when on the ground. Very handy.
Which brings me to an interesting question; well it is for me. If I 'm on the ground and open the doors, as is my wont, if I'm using an a/c listed in FPI, will the doors be seen to be open by other FPI session users?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx