[jhb_airlines] Re: Carburetor Heat

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:21 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Frank,
The carb heat control is part of my panel, designed around the
real world G-GYAV, which I fly.  The plastic fascia, all the
controls and switches in the lower part of the panel, and some of
the gauges (ammeter, fuel gauges and oil ts&Ps) are built up from
photographs of the real aircraft.  There's a piccie at
http:/ve-2.com on the News page.  Almost all the new gauges are
contained in a CAB file.  I think if you just had those, they
might not fit the default panel very well, particularly as they
have a red background colour, not grey.

The whole panel can be downloaded from www.g-gyav.org.uk/news.htm
but a newer version is due before long.  I now have photos of the
actual trim wheel to replace the current one which is taken from
the MS default Baron.