[jhb_airlines] Re: Callsign

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:40:03 +0000

Well, that was fairly easy, though I must admit I'd parked on the Cargo apron, as close as possible to the active runway.

In FSX the electrical storm and turbulence were very impressive. Off for a dram, to settle my stomach!

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Thanks!

Off to tangle with the foreign Johnnies.

For the flight plan the callsign should be JHB068. Now that the Diamond
callsign is recognised in the controller software you don't have to use
DIAMOND in any paperwork..

http://woodair.net