[jhb_airlines] Re: Calamity

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:52:43 +0100

Mike

Panic over.

Tried another power lead, tried plugging into another socket. Which was live!!

Tried plugging into the unused socket of a 3 way adaptor socket (3 way switched, only 2 in use) and it worked, at least for the moment.

But why it did not work on a known live socket is a mystery. But that is a 6 way switched surge protected, but am dubious of those switches, might replace it with a non switched.

Thanks anyway, hope it does not happen again.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>