[jhb_airlines] CIX

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:29:33 +0100

If you are interested in joining a VFR club.

You could do worse than join CIX

go here

www.cixvfrclub.org.uk/

for information.

NB this is run by Tony driver in collaboration with Peter Dodds (currently on holiday).

The site has a lot of info and links, training/flights etc.

Give it a lookin.

You will need to go to Vatsim to download the latest pilot software, and I would advise joining the UK division.

Note, FSInn also works within Vatsim, they also have there own forum and server and pilot software, Alistair knows more about this than I.

As far as Ivao is concerned, I believe that there was a big upheaval recently, and it may not be running as it used to, I have not invested in it myself, so have no further info.