[jhb_airlines] Re: Bruntingthorpe - part solution

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:55:54 +0100

Alex

Running FSNav DBC seems finally to have fixed things. It would appear that the old problem of UK2000 causing some navaids to disappear from FSNav has been fixed.

All OK now :-) ... except that I still don't understand FS scenery ...

Mike L

Mike Lucas wrote:
Alex

I am aware of, and familiar with, the FSNav database rebuild procedure. However in the past the UK2000 scenery has been identified as the cause of some of the default navaids going missing in FSNav, and the well-established solution has been to de-activate the UK2000 sceneries before running FSNav's database builder, then re-enable them. If UK2000 scenery is no longer causing this problem then I will re-run FSNav database..

Mike L