[jhb_airlines] Re: Bruntingthorpe - part solution

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:07:54 +0100

Alex

I am aware of, and familiar with, the FSNav database rebuild procedure. However in the past the UK2000 scenery has been identified as the cause of some of the default navaids going missing in FSNav, and the well-established solution has been to de-activate the UK2000 sceneries before running FSNav's database builder, then re-enable them. If UK2000 scenery is no longer causing this problem then I will re-run FSNav database..

Mike L

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Mike,

For that you have to rebuild your FSnav Scenery DB as you first did when you installed it.
Normally the database manager is kept in the main FSnav folder. run that and you should find it fixes it.

I think anyway....but I run FSc ;)

Alex