[jhb_airlines] Re: Broken XML

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:18:20 +0000

Title: Message
Bones,

Thats interesting...on my machine it is showing no sub folder at all. All the files are in the root... perhaps it is my CAB creator. What is it showing as on your machine?

The gauges aren't showing at all in the panel.

Alex

Bones wrote:
I think the CAB is the problem because you've created a sub folder within the cab. I don't think you can do that.