[jhb_airlines] Re: Bristol - Saturday

  • From: Alex Barrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:05:27 +0100

Title: Untitled Document
Hi Mike,

Yes I hope to make it to that other Brum show next month, however its 5 days after the Seattle AVSIM/Microsoft show finishes.... which is stretching my budget already.
If I do go then I'll probably have to make it a day trip visit and drive up and back in the same day rather than fork out another £90 for a crappy hotel room for a night.

Perhaps I'll see you there

Alex

mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Too far for me, Alex - Brum is my limit (some might say Brum is THE limit).

Apart from the opportunity to chat to some of the JHB guys and other online "names", I found last year's IFC event rather disappointing.  The RC show in Brum used to be much better.  There is a different flight sim show in Brum in the middle of next month - I might toddle along to that, particularly if the locally based Mike Brook is going since I have a vague recollection that he promised to buy me a pint ....

Mike L

From: Alex Barrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/10/17 Wed PM 12:26:07 BST
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Bristol - Saturday

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of the JHB crew are heading to the RC Simulations show in Bristol this Saturday?

All profits going to charity I beleive, which is rather sporting of them!

Loved chatting with some of you last year at IFC so I hope at least a couple of you will be going?

ATB

Alex
--
Alex Barrett