[jhb_airlines] Re: Bristol - Saturday

  • From: <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:47:25 +0100

Too far for me, Alex - Brum is my limit (some might say Brum is THE limit).

Apart from the opportunity to chat to some of the JHB guys and other online
"names", I found last year's IFC event rather disappointing.  The RC show in
Brum used to be much better.  There is a different flight sim show in Brum in
the middle of next month - I might toddle along to that, particularly if the
locally based Mike Brook is going since I have a vague recollection that he
promised to buy me a pint ....

Mike L

> From: Alex Barrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/10/17 Wed PM 12:26:07 BST
> To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jhb_airlines] Bristol - Saturday

Title: Untitled Document
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of the JHB crew are heading to the RC Simulations show in Bristol this Saturday?

All profits going to charity I beleive, which is rather sporting of them!

Loved chatting with some of you last year at IFC so I hope at least a couple of you will be going?

ATB

Alex
--
Alex Barrett