[jhb_airlines] Re: Beefing up the UK Airspace Site - Long boring post!

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:12:19 +0100

Title: Message
Paul,

What a gent you are!

All code to be stripped out and then, where a paragraph header, or section title is it should be "wrapped" with "[b] Text goes here [/b]"

Its more akin to using a forum coding than anything too geeky thank goodness. Even if you just extract all the text and save it plain text that would be so much of a help.

end files to be saved as .txt please :)

I have attached the whole document folder to the list as its only 53kb so anyone who wants a look can do so!
Its a total dump of the Global Pilot Training website, some of the pages are just headers - obviously not required, its only the articles and tutorials we are interested in.

Mistakes can be rectified later - its the files in a usable format I'm interested in.

Many many eternal thanks!

Alex

Paul Reynolds wrote:
OK Alex,

I can spot a plead when I see one, send 'em over.

And just to check, exactly how do you want them?  I'm familiar with traditional HTML but never moved on to extended coding.  I always found it easier to let a graphic front end do the work for me.  Yeah, lazy I know.

So confirm which tags you want leaving and which to be stripped.