[jhb_airlines] Re: BE350 KingAir

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:52 +0100 (BST)

Frank you have a conflict somewhere. Ctrl-E doesn't normally close
condition/mixture levers. The bouncing would indicate two controls
fighting each other. Check your keyboard and joystick assignments.

And by the way, leaning the mixture/moving the condition levers to idle
cut off is not a quick way of shutting down, it is the only safe way if
you don't want a virtual engine fire on next start-up!!

Moving to another aircraft and then back is something I have had to do
when a gauge I have made doesn't check all related parameters. E.g. a
start button xml code not checking to see if the fuel is turned on. The
Kingair needs fuel pumps on I imagine before you can get a start - have
you checked that? In fact - have you worked through the engine start
checklist.  You may find a clue there.  And as Bones said - don't use
Ctrl-E, there's a good chap! <g>