[jhb_airlines] Re: BE350 KingAir

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:32:50 +0100

You've been using FS long enough to stop using CTRL+E for starting engines-
that's for the kids. I've not used it for years. It's not THAT hard to start
engines properly using the checklist.

You've mentioned your Baron problem before and it must be the way you fly it
- it cruises just fine at FL150. Are you sure you aren't leaving the flaps
or cowl flaps down?

http://woodair.net