[jhb_airlines] Re: BE350 King air

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:21:06 +0100

Peter

Just put back my standard keyboard to see if there is any difference in controlling the BE350.

It looks ginoremous stuck on top of the Saitek yoke. the mini is on the laptop, as I write, a lot easier than the laptop KB, might just get another one for that, at least I can have them side by side, now a USB mouse is needed too, no mouse port on the laptop.(I do have a spare PS/2 mouse I can swop for the laser mouse on the main machine, that is USB.)

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>