[jhb_airlines] Re: BE350 King air

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:21 +0100 (BST)

Maplin are good if you get the right guy.  They are building me a new PC -
all the FS bells and whistles. They build it FOC, just charge for the
components. AMD Phenom board, 2 x 320Gb SATA drives and NVidia 9600 768Mb
graphics. - Less than £700.00 without the OS. I'm sourcing XP Pro from
the net and the best price i can find so far is £76, so that's one cheap
and powerful PC.

Should be about another week. They invite me to watch them install
Windows and format the drives etc., which i shall take them up on.  As a
thank you for using them, they said i could have a free hardware item,
within reason to add to the package.  I chose one of their mini keyboards
for the same reason you use it!