[jhb_airlines] Re: BE350 King air

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:40:24 +0100

Peter

I got my mini keyboard from the local Maplin store, tho suspect I could have got it from the local PCWorld, both within a 5 minute drive.

The only regret I have in moving here, there does not appear to be a good computor shop, there were 2 in Medway, both were like the proverbial aladdins cave computor wise.

PCWorld just does not cut it, my only option now is online stores.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>