[jhb_airlines] Re: B747-400

  • From: "Franklyn Fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:29:53 -0000

Thanks Gerry

Will have another go, have been progressingly reducing the figures to find the right combination.

As far as fuel calcs go, it is a black art to me.

I just fly a route, note how much is used, then apply that the next time, or just wing it.

But it is that 10% nose up that worries me, or is it normal?? What flights I have done, had no problems walking up and down the aisle.