[jhb_airlines] B747-400

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:54:12 -0000

Thanx Guys

I hear what you are saying, so I will shelve that idea.

I know that you could purchase the Abacus FMC for installation in any AC, just wondered if it could be carried forward from the A380, think I have the installation details somewhere.

BTW, just waiting for final confirmation from solicitors re the sale of my house, the contract was apparently signed yesterday.

I can then go ahead and start packing/booking a van etc.

Completion date is 19th December next week!!.

Which means I will be shutting down my internet connection from that date, hopefully will be able to startup a temporary connection after Christmas, as I will be lodging with my Son and family whilst I purchase a new house, which I have just earmarked and put in an offer.

Further communications to follow.