[jhb_airlines] B747-400

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:23:21 -0000

Help please

I am trying to set up a trans-atlantic flight using the default B747-400 FSX.

After numerous takeoffs, I have found the way to do a smooth takeoff and climb, before engaging FSC.

However, dispite modding the config file, am unable the get the AC to cruise at less than 10% nose up.

Have found that stepping up to cruise (with a step down in the VSI) is required. But once at FL300, any futher increase to the stated cruise, results in the nose going up, speed rapidly dropping to zero, and am on the deck in seconds.

Very frustating.

The CRJ700 wont make the trip in one, without midair refuel..

Either I am not doing something right, or M$ has not done their homework. this is supposed to be their own tried and tested.