[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:44:17 +0100

Put it down to the price of freedom Fred.

Although it's a bit of a cheek to reclaim the £383 after 10 years, if they
are owed it then they are entitled to claim it.  At least they are not
charging interest on the loan!

The holiday entitlement is mean, if they said you were entitled to it then
they should stand by that and not recoup the monies.

I wouldn't let it get to you though, just put it down to the price of
freedom and may your retirement be long and happy!