[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:06:11 +0100

Though I haven't got my saitek throt/yoke setup yet, even with the throt on the j/stick the B350 would fairly shift with the throt moved up abit and the only way I could control the taxi speed was to use a tiny pumping action from zero position on the stick throt so I'm presuming I'll have to do something like that when I get the things setup.I go with your statement over the value of our recent instructions from Bones. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>