[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:05:23 +0100

I'll try to look at the SKA tomorrow. Some are well out but it's often possible to make the fuel burn more realistic by tweaking the FUEL_FLOW_SCALAR, or something.

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Like Gerry says, it is going to be a case of a lot of trials and paperwork.

Just taken off from Vagar on route Rek online.

All levers full on in climb, used 110G!! (start 417)speed 210 IAS

Power back to 85 % torque(75%) speed 210 still FF 5.TAS(per FSC)261.

Have altered FSC database to show cruise speed 215 range 1000, the FP distance is 417 time 2hours.

We will see what time I arrive.

But still gobbling up fuel!!

Frank F

Ps off to bathroom, back in 15 minutes