[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:13:48 +0100

Of course, the alternative is to get a more update machine, I used to have one
of those convertors yonks ago. Back in the ibm486/586 days.(that dates
me,whoops)

Tho some of us could probably go back even further.

I started with a secondhand IBMXT with a 10 inch green screen. and 5 and a
quarter floppies with the OS on.