[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:07:04 +0100

pig
To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:55 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: B350

I agree. It's not possible to generalise on how "pilots" fly. I haven't a clue how any other pilot on line at the same time as me is handling his controls. In the last two days I've been asked to solve the non appearance of cooling towers, for two users of ANO UK FSX. One flies at Sherburn, where they've formed a flightsim section. The second, having had his scenery sorted, said the weather had just cleared and he was off to take up the Cherokee, in which he has a tenth share. I've had a surprising number of RW pilots contact me re farms etc, often sending much appreciated shots of the real strips; on approach. I assume they all try to fly realistically in FSX.

Tom, sorry for the delay in agreeing with you but I've just got back from the Hairpin, watching practicing. If that's irksome, it gets worse. This year there's an MV 3 in the Senior Classic. Marvellous sound. Thought you'd like to know that.

Ducks rapidly behind the furniture.

Gerry Winskill

tom smith wrote:
not all fly like that