[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:54:02 +0100

No

It's the Gameport version.

The original gameport/midi port, that used to installed as standard on motherboards, then as a port  on some sound cards.

Alastair

Paul Reynolds wrote:

If there are serial port units, can you get serial starboard ones?   Or even serial sherry ones (for the ladies)?  Yeah, I know, renew the frog pill order …It’s been a long day!

Paul