[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:31:51 +0100

The B350 has a different startup procedure to the normal Ctrl+E.

After many hours of trying, I discovered than I must first engine select using E+1 or 2, not Ctrl+E+1 or 2.

Battery on, ignition 1 on, spool up and condition lever 1 to idle, ignition off, generator on, repeat for no 2

In fact, startup works with the jennies on or off.

Startup is now less than a minute for both engines. Instead of the frustrating 10 minutes and giveup.