[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:39:11 +0100

Just out of interest is anyone using the CH yoke (analogue), with Vista, or is this a big no no, now, with regards  to Vista's support of the gameport.

Alastair

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Yes, they are quite different.

One single Saitek quadrant will only provide controls for a single prop, or a twin jet. To get flexibillity across types you really need a pair; which I illogically acquired...

OTOH they are really well made and have a very nice feel to them. The graduated positions agree exactly with FSX's reading of them, via the Percent Thrust gage wot I made.

Reports on the Saitek yoke are also excellent but I've got used to my button assignments on my ageing CH Yoke, so I'm too lazy to upgrade.