[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:19:23 +0100

Starting should be automatic in that once the engine spools up to a trigger
percentage the ignitors should kick in and fire the engine up. The starter
motors are dual purpose as they act as starters when current is fed into
them but after start you switch them to GEN and they change to generators.
You therefore need GEN set to off otherwise they won't turn the engine.

When you say you can't start the engines do you mean you can't get them to
turn at all or that they don't ignite once spool up rpm is reached?

http://woodair.net