[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:51:59 +0100

Indeed you do.

Inside the Controls folder I keep five others; Single Prop, Twin Prop, Twin Turboprop, Four Jet and Twin Jet. In each folder I keep a copy of the Standard.xml, automatically saved after I've assigned the levers as required, with the appropriate aircraft type in play.

Since 90% of my flying is in either the TB21GT or TB100GT, the Single Prop folder copy is the default version. Before trying the SKA, prior to booting up FSX, I just copied the file from the Twin Turboprop to replace it.

In practice the Twin Turboprop version can be used with a twin jet, since only the two thrust levers are used and the Twin Turboprop is also set up to apply reverse thrust, albeit wrongly named, below the detent.

Indeed. You really need separate lever assignments for pistons, turboprops
and jets.

http://woodair.net