[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:41:14 +0100

According to the official FSX manual.

Condition levers to low idle after starting engines, and set for high idle for landing.

Key combination is

Ctrl+shift+ 2 fuel off before start (I find F2 on my setup)increments slow
Ctrl+shift+4 fuel on (condition lever on full, F4 on my system)fast on
Ctrl+shift+3 condition lever to idle (F3 on my system) increments slow

My Saitek levers carry out the same function, with no setup by me.So I assume the mixture lever is acting as the condition lever.

I need to do some more flights, and see how the fuel situation progresses.

Coupled with finding out how to start manually, I think I am getting somewhere.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>