[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:13:10 +0100

Bones

There should be a key combination for putting the condition levers to low idle, could do it from there, running in low idle against high idle should then cut my fuel comsumption.

Other than that, multiple FS installs to cover each type, no problem with FS9,I have the space, but FSX!

Methinks a dig through the assignments table later.