[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:47:43 +0100

I set out to do this yesterday but, again, it wouldn't climb at more than 400 fpm. Following a hunch, I not only rebooted FSX but rebooted the PC first. That did the trick.

Prior to that I'd been copying a few quite large AG texture folders and I suspect that had gobbled up my RAM.

Is there a way of clearing the ram that has been used but no longer needed. I know Freeram will do it but it slows down FSX, until the system is rebooted.

It would be nice if someone else can repeat this flight so we can compare
fuel burns. It still seems a tad high to me.

http://woodair.net