[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:42:01 +0100

This is getting more and more complex, I am going to have to printout most of your info Bones, and try and digest it whilst playing with the sim.

I still think that I am not getting the control response I should, and am now starting to get confused about which levers are which.

Right, wired in printer on, check, paper in, check, ink reserve good, check.

Let you know how I get on sometime.