[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:44:36 +0100

Did my return flight BIRK--> EKVG.Dist covered with Go Round 504 nm / fuel 207 Gals / GS 232 Knts / Start to Blocks 2hrs:10mins / ITT 700 /Torq 75 / Prop rev 1600 /Gas rev90 / fuel flow 40+ /oil 45 press125 . fuel loaded 359 Gals + 6 pass. Default BE350. Saitek Cyborg J/stick used .Yoke and Pedals boxed till cockpit room is done.At least I got my fuel quantity down a bit and shifted a bit quicker trying at Fl210. Knackered now ready for a glass of wine. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>