[jhb_airlines] Re: B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:43:23 +0100

Gerry

Not too sure it is the Saitek controls, they work fine in any other AC.

No problem on the climb at 1800 to FL150 seems to take no time at all, but that fuel burn of 100Gs!!!! Will have to cut the climb rate and speed.

The throttle levers revs the engines, I can steer with them,or use the diff brakes, rudder is sluggish due to the high taxi speed.

The power lever, is I assume, is the same as the prop angle lever high/low pitch and can influeance FF(like changing gears).

The condition lever does nothing except give a high idle or cutoff.

These levers work as expected in other turbos (Otter/Dash? etc)

Even in the B58, I can lean it off.

But the B350 is a different kettle of fish.

I will later try the FS9 version to see if it is any diferent