[jhb_airlines] B350

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:34:41 +0100

Beech King Air 350.

Currently doing a run from EGNS-BIRK

FSC states distance 881nm 2:52mins at cruise speed 512kts.

Am set with Mixture at 25%, condition at 75% power 75%.

KIAS on FSX 260kts.

220 nm short of ING, now right turn 90 for Vagar to refuel as down to 100G from 425G

I am in the proces of realtering the aircraft database in FSC to reflect to the true air speed I am attaining, this should give me a truer flight time.

FSC aircraft database gives a range of 4100nm, no way, with full tanks should I have to divert, am I doing something wrong??

Or should Ibe flying something with a higher range.