[jhb_airlines] Re: Autopilot Help Please

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:46:35 -0000

I agree - it's a very readable book. Sad to say I have three copies, one
being a recent copy, one being the 1939 edition and one being the official
RAF AP version. Like Mechanics of Flight it is interesting to see how it has
evolved over the years with later editions encompassing supersonic flight,
hypersonic flight and space flight.