[jhb_airlines] Re: Autopilot Help Please

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:57:24 -0000

Just check the variables again. One should be AT on/off and one SPD hold
on/off. I agree that speed hold is only relevant if you have AT functions
available but they still requires activating as separate items. Don't assume
that engaging speed hold activates the AT function as it may be the other
way round i.e. speed hold may be inhibited unless AT is armed.