[jhb_airlines] Re: Autopilot APPR HOLD problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:45:26 +0100

That's quite easy to do in XML and can be found on any proper DME kit which
is fitted to an aircraft. Designers tend only to show DME distance on their
gauges but a proper DME unit will give distance, TTS (time to station) and
groundspeed as alternatives. I have built these into the Aztec panel already
and it works whether you have an ILS or VOR selected.