[jhb_airlines] Autopilot APPR HOLD problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:08:31 +0100

For one sector of my FPI session on Wed evening I flew the Cessna Citation by VENEAVIONES in JHB livery, with panel by Brian Williams. Unfortunately, I discovered that APPR HOLD didn't work (at EGTE). Can someone with more expertise than me in this area tell me if this is a problem somewhere in one of the config files (aircraft.cfg or panel.cfg?) that can be easily fixed?

Still coming to terms with the new GoFlight autopilot module, in particular the apparent lack of an autothrottle arm switch. Only an IAS/Mach Hold and although I have configured one of my P8 buttons as A/Thr Arm it doesn't seem to activate and I have to resort to Ctr+R - which rather defeats the purpose of this all-singing, all-dancing autopilot module (I can even get BBC2 on it .... <g>)

Mike L