[jhb_airlines] Re: Autoinstall GRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:15:11 +0100

If you want apron traffic, automated piers and the cars passing along nearby roads, as in FSXZ, then the price isn't astronomical. If you don't want these features then the freeware Glasgow isn't significantly inferior.
If I 'd known of the inbuilt security palaver I wouldn't have bought. In fact the only GS airports I'm likely to consider buying are any he might do in Ireland, particularly Belfast City; woefully Deafult, apart from the great H&W cranes.

What's your verdict comparing it to the Scotflight Glasgow (or rather the
freeware Glasgow designed to fit the Scotflight scenery) from Ian Gallagher?