[jhb_airlines] Re: Autoinstall GRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:42:00 +0100

The moderator provided a way around my CD or SATA but not both, problem.
That left me to cope with GS's anti piracy defences. First you have to use the number from the package, to instal. Then you have to use it again, in the Activation programme, at which point you go to the website to register again. After which you receive an emailed code, valid for one day only, which you have to enter in a re run of the activation programme. After all that the Demo crate has disappeared. So has my inclination to buy any future UK2000 sceneries, if this Man from Uncle performance is to be a permanent feature!

Exit GOM mode. It's been one of those days.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Mike,
Had just found my way there and survived the enrollment process. Awaiting a reply to my posting.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Gerry -

Gary's forum is hosted by FSNordic at