[jhb_airlines] Re: Autoinstall GRRRRRRRRRRRR

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:07:23 +0100

It's IFSD and I've been using their stuff since they first formed three
years ago. Superb scenery, a bit too dense in areas so their enthusiasm is
paid for by low frame rates. Although they have said the NI airfields will
be part of their project none have materialised so far.

Well worth keeping an eye on.